**No private umbrellas or tents allowed**
- Where can I make a donation?
- How do I purchase tickets?
To purchase tickets you may purchase online here or call ticket chair, Melanie Harris at (251) 648-0684.
- How much are tickets?
Individual tickets for the Brunch/game are $250.00 and includes a Players’ Party ticket with two drink tickets. Individual Players’ Party tickets can be purchased for $100 while supplies last.
$10.00 for Tailgate tickets.
- Can I purchase tickets on the day of the event?
Only Tailgate tickets may be purchased the day of the event.
- Who do the events/donations benefit?
Thomas Hospital Foundation is our primary charity plus other local charities.
- Where can I purchase event t-shirts and hats?
There is a Merchandise tent on the grounds the day of the event.
- How much are event t-shirts & hats?
$25 for long sleeve shirts and $20 for short sleeve shirts. Hats are $20.
- What is the event attire?
Brunch Tent Side: Garden party/dressy. Ladies may wear a hat for the hat parade. Tailgate attire is casual.
- Is there seating or do I need to bring chairs?
For the Tailgate side, you may bring your own chairs. There is no seating provided.
- Where is parking?
Brunch, Tailgate, and sponsor parking will be designated by signs off the appropriate Dairy Road entrance.
- Are food/drinks served or do you bring your own?
Brunch and sponsor tents food/drinks are provided. Tailgaters may bring your own or take advantage of a food truck. There will be an adults-only cash bar.
- What are the different events for the day?
High goal polo match, tailgate activities, Mercedes Benz of Mobile polo pony parade, best hat parade and contest, and silent auction.
- What are the event times?
Tailgate side gates open at 9:30 a.m.; events all day until 3pm.
- Directions to the event locations?
View directions here.
- Is photography allowed?
- Where are the restrooms located?
Portable restrooms are offered close to all activities