**No private umbrellas or tents allowed**
- Where can I make a donation?
- How do I purchase tickets?
To purchase tickets you may purchase online here or call ticket chair, Melanie Harris at (251) 648-0684.
- How much are tickets?
$150.00 for luncheon tickets
$10.00 for tailgate tickets
- Can I purchase tickets on the day of the event?
Only Tailgate tickets can be purchased the day of the event and are $10 per person over the age of six.
- Who do the events/donations benefit?
Thomas Hospital Foundation and USA Mitchell Cancer Institute are our two primary beneficiaries, plus other local charities.
- Where can I purchase event t-shirts and hats?
Merchandise tents -Located next to Silent Auction and also on Tailgate side.
- How much are event t-shirts & hats?
$25 for long sleeve shirts and $20 for short sleeve shirts. Hats are $20. $1.00 huggers.
- What is the event attire?
Tent Side Garden Party- Dressy (Ladies can wear a hat for the hat parade); Tailgate- Casual
- Is there seating or do I need to bring chairs?
Tailgate side you may bring chairs.
- Where is parking?
Luncheon and sponsor tent parking entrance is on Dairy Rd. Tailgate parking entrance is Main gate on Co Rd 32.
- Are food/drinks served or do you bring your own?
Luncheon Tent and sponsor tents food/drinks are provided; Tailgaters bring your own or take advantage of a local food truck. We will have an adult only cash bar available.
- What are the different events for the Day?
2 different high goal polo matches, children’s area tailgate side, Mercedes Benze of Mobile Drawdown, hat parade, and silent auction.
- What are the event times and locations?
Gates open at 11:30 a.m.; events all day until sunset
- Directions to the event locations?
View directions here.
- Is photography allowed?
- Where are the restrooms located?
Portable restrooms offered close to all activities